How To Create Instant Social Proof (Or How I Got 400 Facebook Fans In 2 Hours)

A while ago I created my very first Facebook fan page. Everyone was making one, claiming it was the next big thing to generating traffic, so hey, if it worked for them, why couldn’t it work for me?
It had been a few months and my fan page was boasting a whopping 80 something fans. The amount of fans had been laughable and the traffic I got from Facebook was even more of a joke.
I wanted the fans, I wanted the traffic but I was just not getting it. As you may have guessed, I gave up on Facebook as a means of traffic.
That is until I discovered a new kick butt method that literally propelled my fan page to a cool 900 fans.
Here is a screenshot of the current number of fans on my fan page:
facebook fanpage example How To Create Instant Social Proof (Or How I Got 400 Facebook Fans In 2 Hours)

Pretty sweet huh?

How To Create Instant Social Proof

Now on to the method. The secret thing I used to generate results like the one above was by using a website called…. Twiends.com
Get More Twitter Followers Facebook Likes Youtube Views Twiends 1303516982279 300x161 How To Create Instant Social Proof (Or How I Got 400 Facebook Fans In 2 Hours)

Not many marketers know about this site, so this is basically an untapped gold mine you have to take advantage of today!
The cool thing about Twiends is it is not just limited to Facebook. You can also use it to get more Twitter followers, and even views to your YouTube videos.

How To Use Twiends

Twiends uses something called ‘seeds’, which is like a form of currency, which allows you to get fans, followers or views. The more seeds you have the better.
Now the way to get seeds is to either follow people on Twitter, like someones fan page, or to view a YouTube video.
Under Settings you can add your Twitter account, fan page, or video and offer a certain amount of seeds Twiends users receive for completing the action.

My Twiends Method

For me the easiest way to get seeds on Twiends is to follow the users on the site. What I do is first create a dummy Twitter account. It is optimal to have it live for a few days and to follow/unfollow a few users so you won’t get suspended. I then connect the account to Twiends.
I also connect my Facebook profile and add my fan page to the system. I offer 3 seeds for every like.
I than follow everyone on Twitter which will get me about 30 seeds then I refresh the page which pulls up a new list of Twitter users to follow and repeat the process.
If manually following people isn’t your cup of tea I also know of an automatic way.
First go to http://twiends.com/twitter/all . Once, you’re there follow everyone on the page.


Conclusion

As you can see Twiends is a perfect solution for creating instant social proof that you can show off to your friends, family, or maybe even future potential customers. If you put off one whole day and just use Twiends the possibilities of the amount of views, fan, or followers are literally endless.
Twiends also has a few seed packages that you can buy at a reasonable price to get results faster.
0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

0 comments:

Post a Comment