How to make Own Video Game





How to make a simple Video Game!
At Popfly.com you can make a simple game for free without writing any code!! All you need is a hotmail account and A LOT of time!

Go to the website


Go to the website
Go to Popfly.com and click create a game, it should ask you to sign in with a hotmail account. If you don't have one you need to make one and come back. You will also need to install microsoft silverlight, so your computer needs to be somewhat fast.

Deciding


Deciding
Now you will need to decide what you are going to make for your game. Make sure it is EXTREMELY simple and 2 dimensional. I have made a few games and they were all super simple and not that much fun, it is just cool to able to say "I made a game!" If you want to see my games look for xander1 username.

Step 3Make Your Game


Make Your Game
From here it is pretty straightforward, to add people click actors and find the people you want. Make sure you set their behaviors to what you want and have fun. There are much more detailed instructions and walkthroughs on popfly.com. once you make a game be sure to send it to me and be my friend on popfly, my name is xander1. If you need more help PM me and i might be able to help you. Thanks for reading my instructable, please comment and rate!
0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

0 comments:

Post a Comment