How to changed blogspot template from desktop view into mobile view


Hello blogger good news for Blogger.com users. Yes Google’s free blogging service blogger.com now extended its setting tab to new mobile template beta. If you are a professional blogger then you are using blogger.com for your blogging platform, you can change your blog template from desktop view into mobile template automatically. Nowadays mobile users are access internet and their favorite website on travel in their hands. But blogger.com sites are not compatible with mobile browsers.
How I changed my blog mobile view setting?
I am blogger.com user since 2010 and I have almost 40 blogs in my account. But only 25 active blogs amongst all blog. Here are easy steps to convert your blogspot.com site into mobile site without knowing HTML code.
  1. Login to blogger.com -> Setting tab

  2. Under setting -> Email & mobile

  3. Change Default mobile template beta into Yes. On mobile devices, show the mobile version of my template.

  4. Save all settings.

My one of blogspot.com now ready for mobile compatible view like below:
It’s all over, now my blogsopt.com site ready to view mobile compatible view and also good earnings from my google adsense for mobile content.

0 Comments
Disqus
Fb Comments
Comments :

0 comments:

Post a Comment